It’s week three of my #BlendsBash recipes, and this week I’m bringing you a simple crudité dip inspired by a modern literary favorite.
If you missed my post these last two weeks, welcome to #BlendBash 2020! Bloggers, authors, and bookstragrammers (including myself) will be creating special recipes inspired by The Book Club Cookbook’s Book, TV, and Song Blends. These are unique spice blends that take their names after all your favorite books, shows, and songs!
I may be the last person on the planet who hasn’t read Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. The book is on my TBR, and if it’s anything as amazing as this bay seasoning “Where the Crawdads Zing,” I’m sure I’ll eat it up just as fast!
Bay Seasoning Crudité Dip
Enjoy this zingy dip with crackers and veggies!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Where the Crawdads Zing bay seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of parsley
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. (Optional: whip with an electric mixer for a fluffy texture.)
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.